The only marketing agency dedicated to long-standing fintech firms.
We leverage your accomplishments, stories, and ambitions to achieve your business goals.
Why Long-Standing Fintechs?
According to the U.S. Dept. of Treasury, from 2010 to Q3 2017, more than 3,330 new fintechs were founded. That’s an average of 1.5 every single day.
You were fintech before that was even a word.
You’ve persisted for 10, 20, 30 years…or more.
You were first at building products that last.
Your company is solid and successful, though maybe it just needs a marketing upgrade. That’s why we’re here.
Could Revenue be Higher?
Getting your marketing in order—and coordinating that with other business functions—strengthens overall results.
Are Startups Stealing Your Thunder?
Those young whippersnappers keep popping up—and everyone seems to love them! [Shakes fist in the air.] Make sure your marketing represents how great your offering really is.
Does 1999 want Its Website Back?
Maybe it’s time to consider a refresh that respects the past while ensuring your future.
What Can Manko Marketing Do for You?
Like all smart ventures, we start with a MAP—a Marketing Action Plan. This one-of-a-kind discovery and diagnosis reveals:
- A solid understanding of the outcomes you would like to achieve and related success metrics.
- Identification of your marketing challenges and their causes/drivers.
- Ideas around potential solutions and their relative value to you.
Then, we can confidently move forward together on:
- Activating the marketing strategies and materials that will make the most impact.
- Integrating additional activities to ensure sustainable engagement.
- Continually evaluating results and adjusting the MAP.
Ready to Accomplish Your Business Goals?
Get Long-Standing Fintech Marketing Tips
Why Manko Marketing?
Like you, we have a lifetime of passion for what we do—in our case, for marketing.
Many agency founders can boast having 25 years of industry experience. Only Greg Manko can add that he’s loved marketing since he was just 5 years old. Seriously, in addition to playing hide & seek, Greg regularly would set up a marketing firm on his family’s front porch!
Since then, he’s experienced the fintech and broader financial services world from all angles:
- Full-time marketing executive roles at CFA Institute, Deutsche Bank, DXC Technology, EY, and MetLife.
- Consulting engagements with BNP Paribas, Citibank, Earnix Inc., HSBC, J.P Morgan, KeyBank, Polaris Financial Technology, Scotiabank, and others.
- Running his own business for more than 10 years.
- Proficiency across asset management, banking, big tech, fintech, insurance, wealth management, and more.
All of these capabilities come together as part of a smooth, fun process that will get you results.