Good Marketing Can Make You Happy
My joy with a genuinely relevant and creative campaign often physically manifests itself as a smile on my face and a warm feeling all over.
- Good marketing truly can be that “good.”
- And, it almost always turns out to be effective, too.
You might even have a smile on your face right now.
That started over two decades ago, in 1997. According to CMO Raja Rajamannar, its success is due to “a universal human truth: experiences matter more than things”.
Other standouts include:
- “Citi never sleeps”: Citi.
- “Talk to Chuck”: Charles Schwab.
- Animated characters in insurance: Snoopy for MetLife, the Geico gecko, and the Aflac duck.
One Simple Action Item:
Ask yourself, “What’s one example of ‘good’ marketing that makes me happy that I could apply to one of my projects or campaigns?”